• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to root j3

so here is a tip. if you ever want to root a device, i always go to xda developers forum. i would then do my research there. i look to see if there is a forum for my device. i also look to see how active it is and if there is any developer support. if there is no forum that means there is no dev community currently supporting your device. developers are amazing and they are usually the ones who find ways to root specific devices.

just remember no dev=no fun

so i found the guide you will need:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...overy-twrp-3-1-1-1-samsung-galaxy-j3-t3709056

please read the guide from top to bottom. i would also recommend that you read all of the pages within the guide. and before you attempt to root your device please remember to read, read, read, and then read some more. in other words be prepared;)

and one last thing, if you have any questions please feel free to ask here. i find xda to be filled with lots of potential drama.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones