1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to root lg optimus F7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aimtimes100, Dec 15, 2013.

1. aimtimes100

aimtimes100 Lurker

I noticed that this isn't a labeled thread, so I decided to create one that's nice and obvious for all the new people.

Everything you need is on this website right here

Rooting and Installing 2nd init CWM Recovery

I used method 2 and it worked flawlessly. To make this install easier, you're going to want to pull this link up on your phone and downloaded+install those apps directly to your phone. To make sure they actually install, make sure you have the allowing of apps from unknown sources setting enabled.
    (To enable it, on your phone go to settings>security>Unknown sources. Make sure the box is checked and you're good to go.

WARNING: MAKE SURE YOU DO THE REBOOT STEP

I skipped this stepped and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why my phone is now bricked....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

Yeah I posted it on that site because there was already a couple of root threads here that are a mess lol.

I'll probably remove the motochopper method since framaroot is much easier.

A moderator or guide should add this thread to the ATR guide and sticky so it doesn't get lost.

3. aimtimes100

aimtimes100 Lurker

Yes this thread should most certainly be stickied. It's ashame how messy/unhelpful threads are on here for this phone, which is ashame since it's an s3 competitor. Currently looking into a finding the easiest method to fix the whole "can't move apps to sd card" issue and making a better thread for that since the few existing ones are little to no help.

LG Optimus F7 Forum

The LG Optimus F7 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 2540mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews