• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to root LG P350

GoranI

Lurker
Apr 3, 2012
Hello! I have LG Optimus Me P350 with Android 2.2.2 and firmware version V10e-SEP-28-2011. I tried to root with GingerBreak 1.2. I followed all instructions, but there is not root. In hangs and says "Rooting phone..." but don`t restarts. I waited for 40 minutes but nothing. Can someone tell me how to do root ?:thinking:

Even i had the exact same problem...!!! But following the below instructions,u will be easily able to root it.But its a bit risky and have the chances to brick the phone as i did.But if that happens,just do everything again. :).

Just goto: Root LG Optimus Me P350 After Firmware Update

And follow the steps correctly.Contact me if everything goes well or if any help needed!!

Vaishakh Nambiar

Reactions: GoranI
Upvote 0
Even i had the exact same problem...!!! But following the below instructions,u will be easily able to root it.But its a bit risky and have the chances to brick the phone as i did.But if that happens,just do everything again. :).

Just goto: Root LG Optimus Me P350 After Firmware Update

And follow the steps correctly.Contact me if everything goes well or if any help needed!!

Vaishakh Nambiar

Thanks for the answer, but I have found another way to do this:
I rooted my LG P350 with SUPERONECLICK v 2.3.3.0. Here is how:
Before all this I installed LG Android drivers and LG United drivers.
First, unmounted SD card and turned USB debuging ON.
Second, I unninstaled GingerBreak an other rooting apps.
Third, I rebooted my phone.
Then I connected it via USB cable an opened SuperOneClick.exe on my PC.
After I hit "Root".
In about minute all was done and my phone rebooted.
At the end I had root privileges and installe apps that require root access.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP TO SOMEBODY :)

Reactions: Icet1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones