• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to root Micromax A25 by Mastermind

dont try it buddy......... my mobile is completly bricked after flashing this
and now when i m trying to flash with stock firmware ... brrom error

here is another method for completely bricked phone dont use it unless u have flashed a wrong rom.
With the battery out, hold the volume up, don't let go & plug in the USB cable will activate META mode for few seconds...Typically, you need to click Download at SP Flash Tool before entering META mode or it will auto disconnected...

Upvote 0
Here is a flash tool which might help you to flash with DSP_BL and preloader in the phone.. I don't know it will work or not.. as ur phone is completely dead so i am just trying to help..
Here's the link:

FlashTool_v5.1236.00.01.rar

and one more suggestion is try to format your phone's rom completely using sp flash and then flash using sp flash.. I don't know the outcomes of any of these methods just trying to help.. so risk is yours..

when i m trying to format with sp flash tool i get same error brom.......

Upvote 0
here is another method for completely bricked phone dont use it unless u have flashed a wrong rom.
With the battery out, hold the volume up, don't let go & plug in the USB cable will activate META mode for few seconds...Typically, you need to click Download at SP Flash Tool before entering META mode or it will auto disconnected...

without battery ?

Upvote 0

mine phone is working fine and also unrooted it.. so i can't try it..

when i m trying to format with sp flash tool i get same error brom.......

i just got this tool so i shared it.. i didn't try it..

Upvote 0
i think our a25 is more famous then that phone.you will get more search results for a25 i dont think we will get any info for flashing gionee pocket.

yes right buddy but for our phone too there is an post in xada forum and here for rooting..

i too got this method there but it should work as it is provided by micromax

yes but not working.. don't know how do they guys flash it..

Upvote 0
Hey guys don't be so rude I will explain you why I am asking for money..but don't misunderstand me...I have bricked my old smarty and sold it to micromax center at throw out price of Rs.800 So I try to get my money back...Plz dont misunderstand me...I will tell you how to flash stock rom...
1. go to dl download for all and speed and check high speed..
2. Instead of USB port select com port..
3. check your com port in device manager and select the same..
4. then click UPGRADE FIRMWARE...
I have unbricked my friend's smarty via this method...
HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU ALL...
And plz sorry if you get hurt...I m really sorry...
I am also working to get CWM in our phone. I have modded original recovery with CWM...Now I am gonna flash it within few days (maybe 2-3days)and within a few days I will provide you the tutorial...If this doesn't work I will give you nandroid backup which will definately work...plz guys I am sorry If i make you hurt...

Upvote 0
these were the words said by him but now he is asking money to say the procedure.....
u n should not ask money....if u like it,donate me
we are not bussiness here, just sharing and jointly finding the new android development for a25,
stop asking money and give the procedure,if people get worth from it then they will surely donate you..vaibhav

mastermind may also demanded the money for his rooting procedure..just learn from him

big thanks for mastermind
Hey I m really sorry for that....Plz don't mind them...I have posted the procedure that I have done to unbrick my friend's smarty...plzz i am really sorry...

Upvote 0
Hey guys don't be so rude I will explain you why I am asking for money..but don't misunderstand me...I have bricked my old smarty and sold it to micromax center at throw out price of Rs.800 So I try to get my money back...Plz dont misunderstand me...I will tell you how to flash stock rom...
1. go to dl download for all and speed and check high speed..
2. Instead of USB port select com port..
3. check your com port in device manager and select the same..
4. then click UPGRADE FIRMWARE...
I have unbricked my friend's smarty via this method...
HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU ALL...
And plz sorry if you get hurt...I m really sorry...
I am also working to get CWM in our phone. I have modded original recovery with CWM...Now I am gonna flash it within few days (maybe 2-3days)and within a few days I will provide you the tutorial...If this doesn't work I will give you nandroid backup which will definately work...plz guys I am sorry If i make you hurt...

can u explain in more detail.. as while usb port what it does is searches for the com port.. and our phone while connected to usb just remains for few seconds in com port and then battery charging starts.. and without battery also it remains for few seconds only.. so in com port u don't get the option to search for it.. like for example my phone connect on com 5 and in sp flash tool i get only com 1 as option.. so how did you flash.. please give some more details..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones