• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to root Micromax A70?

gakk

Lurker
Aug 29, 2011
Can someone tell me how to root this phone. I tried to do it with Z4root & Universal ANDroot. But both failed. Also can some one tell me how to boot into recovery mode. I tried to use the combinations (Volume up+power & home+vol up+ power) after the phone is switched off. Am i doing something wrong. Please do help

rooting is not that much of a big deal....it is one of the basic things that is needed by many apps that allows for better performance and customization.....with the coming of z4root, rooting is now like child's play...you're done in a click of a button...and there is no difference in experience before and after rooting, exept a new app called "superuser" appears....it is all about what you do after rooting ur phone that matters...

Upvote 0
rooting is not that much of a big deal....it is one of the basic things that is needed by many apps that allows for better performance and customization.....with the coming of z4root, rooting is now like child's play...you're done in a click of a button...and there is no difference in experience before and after rooting, exept a new app called "superuser" appears....it is all about what you do after rooting ur phone that matters...

Thanks for the info. Rahul. After or before rooting did u or anyone try to move the apps. to SD Card to save phone memory? I searched over the internet and found the info. @ the below link
"http://droid-den.com/android-guides/android-guide-force-apps-to-the-sd-card-without-rooting-a2sd/"

But its showing unable to install drivers for this phone. Can u let me know if u have any info. on how to get this cleared and move the apps. to SD Card to save phone memory or any other way for accomplishing the same. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
well you can follow droidxtreme's post in thia forum. if the drivers don't work for you, try installing 91pcsuite . then, first start the 91 pcsuite and let it detect your phone. then follow the guide. I hope that will work..

Hey Rahul,
I have installed '91 pc suite', but its not starting up. I see only one 'New Shortcut' on the desktop after installing it which upon clicking doesn't launch anything.I have downloaded the s/w from 'http://91.pandaapp.com/pcsuite/'.

Regards,
Aarif.

Upvote 0
Hi Arif,

you can change the language. Click on the android icon on the upper left corner, click third option and you will get to select English language.. .. .. .. ..

;) ;)

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON, IT WILL COST NOTHING. TRY IT..

Yes Rahules, 91 pc suite was able to detect my Phone now, all the stuff is in

Chinese which makes it clumsy to know the messages shown by it. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones