1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How To Root My Android Nougat

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by nixonsherrie, Nov 7, 2018 at 3:40 AM.

1. nixonsherrie

nixonsherrie Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Give me a full guide. Thank you in advance. :p

Advertisement

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

May 15, 2015
    Male
    Electrician
    Satsuma,Alabama
    A lot will depend on your phone brand and model number.

Hadron and Dannydet like this.
  3. dianagodrich

dianagodrich Newbie

Oct 5, 2018
    Android nougat is one of the latest releases of the Android family. Personally, I love Android OS and they have managed to maintain their reputation as well as climb to the peak of success. That is my opinion. However, as you mentioned "Android rooting" Hope that you want a change. That's actually good. As you asked about Android nougat rooting and did not mention any device version I hope to answer your question in a general manner. Android rooting varies from one device to another. So if you really want to enter the rabbit hole suggest you use rootkhp tool which designed to use with Android nougat devices.

Rootkhp pro 2.0 is developed by kingroot developers. Only compatible with the Windows platform. No Apk version available. They released rootkhp v2.1 since January 2018. According to the news, this is going to be compatible with higher Android versions other than Android 7.0.
    Compatible Languages: English, Russian, German etc.
    Compatible Window Platforms: Windows 7,8,8.1 and recently the developers have been fixed.
    Enable USB Debugging mode of your mobile.
    If you already using an antivirus software disable it temporarily.
    Install necessary Device USB Drivers
    Find a USB cable.
    Download Rootkhp into your PC.
    Backup all your important data.

Here Is the Rootkhp pro 2.0 Use Guide
    Step 1: Enable USB debugging mode of your mobile and connect it to your PC.
    Step 2: Open the rootkhp and click on the Root button once it recognized your mobile.
    Step 3: Do not disconnect your mobile or interrupt it until you receive a success message.
    Step 4: Disconnect the mobile and restart it before you make use of it.
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: You have to bear the risk associated with rooting android. It causes to void your device warranty. So be careful.

Rootkhp is a single click rooting tool. If you are non experienced regarding these kinds of stuff suggest you be very careful. Do not mess the procedure. Backup all your important data. If you are not familiar with how to backup Read the thread here. You can use root checker Apps to verify the accuracy of the procedure which you execute. Even though it is a risky task there are benefits such as increase device performance, affect to increase the battery life, can install third-party apps which not available in Google Play store, and customize it and so on.

Finally, hope that this will be helpful for you and I Wish you all the Best.

4. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

May 15, 2015
    Male
    Electrician
    Satsuma,Alabama
    @dianagodrich , have you personally used this root method/tool? If yes, what device and Android version?

bcrichster likes this.
  5. bcrichster

bcrichster Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

Jan 23, 2013
    Male
    Electrical, Electronics
    Florida
    Is rootkhp a typo for 'RootKit'? I accidentally installed one of those once and 3 days later my PC & Facebook was taken over by someone in the Philippines after I connected to internet, Lol

Jfalls63 likes this.
  6. Anita775

Anita775 Newbie

Oct 17, 2018
    Nougat is the latest version of Android. As I have read most of the rooting tools support lower Android version better but make complications on a higher version of Android. According to my knowledge which was collected by reading,Magisk is the best option we can have at the moment since it supports Android version 5.0 and higher. Previously superSU root was the most successful rooting method. But by now its update status is weak since the retirement of the developers. But SuperSU Root manager is up to date and it can be used to manage root access. So as I think rooting with Magisk and managing it with SuperSU root is better.

7. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

May 15, 2015
    Male
    Electrician
    Satsuma,Alabama