• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How To Root The Kyrocera Hydro Edge

Thanks bcrichster, I tried what you suggested, but no luck. Still no access to the apps, and still says "No apps configured" in the SU menu.

How do I go about un-rooting the phone, as I think I'm going to return in and get an LG. This one doesn't even have enough memory for me to install and use Facebook, or even update the darn app they installed on it.

Thanks,

Scott

Upvote 0
Thanks bcrichster, I tried what you suggested, but no luck. Still no access to the apps, and still says "No apps configured" in the SU menu.

How do I go about un-rooting the phone, as I think I'm going to return in and get an LG. This one doesn't even have enough memory for me to install and use Facebook, or even update the darn app they installed on it.

Thanks,

Scott
Umm.. You can also try KingoRoot PC (different from KR: aka -> KingRoot) and simply swap out to SuperSu or maybe just use KR and go from there. It'll be impossible to remove the Root files ya DO have without full Root anyways. I DID however, fully Root my buddy's kyocera last yr with an official KR app

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones