• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to Root X10 Mini after Andriod 2.1 update?

aaarjun

Sep 9, 2010
Hi Guys,

Before Android update when it was Donut (1.6), i was using X10Root to root my mini. After updating my mini with Eclair (2.1), i was not able to root with X10Root app. Then i tried UniversalAndroot and Z10root, they were not working too :thinking:.

Anyone there Please help me out.

I found the video below on youtube & downloaded the rooting software from the description (superoneclick). You can ignore the first half of the video as this just talks about flashing to 2.1 ;)

Although the video is for the x10 it worked perfectly for the mini also. It shows busybox on the market.... unfortunately this is no longer the case, but is easy to find the .apk file & download it. Then just needed to download busybox & titanium backup to remove all the rubbish on my phone! I managed to triple my internal space by removing unwanted (but protected) apps.

Also found Rootexplorer was well worth the

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones