• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Save Image from Website (like Facebook) in Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000

joe_smith

Lurker
Jun 9, 2013
Hi,
I'm trying to save image from website like facebook in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, but I couldn't find a button to save that image.
I use Samsung galaxy note 1 GT-N7000 and saving image in this device is not a problem (on the lower left side there's a button where once the button is clicked, there's an option to save image)
Any help would be appreaciated..

Hi,
I'm trying to save image from website like facebook in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, but I couldn't find a button to save that image.
I use Samsung galaxy note 1 GT-N7000 and saving image in this device is not a problem (on the lower left side there's a button where once the button is clicked, there's an option to save image)
Any help would be appreaciated..[/QUO

Just press with a small amount of force, you'll get a popup save image/ copy image and something else choose save

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones