• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to save / import MMS?

dg240

Lurker
Feb 20, 2013
Hello! Very excited to report I just got my new Razr HD but I have one problem. Someone tried to send me contact card by MMS and when I click on save, it does nothing. Or else i dont know where it goes. It' s not in documents folder and definitely not in my contacts. The card was sent from an iphone. Does anyone know how I can get it imported directly into contacts or at least into a documents folder so I can import from there? It worked with another c card I got by email. Thanks!

Hello! Very excited to report I just got my new Razr HD but I have one problem. Someone tried to send me contact card by MMS and when I click on save, it does nothing. Or else i dont know where it goes. It' s not in documents folder and definitely not in my contacts. The card was sent from an iphone. Does anyone know how I can get it imported directly into contacts or at least into a documents folder so I can import from there? It worked with another c card I got by email. Thanks!
welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!

you should have a download folder, i would check there. if not then there is a bunch of apps that will backup mms. apps like my backup pro or sms backup+ are good apps to use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones