1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How to see ALL apps in Android Market?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gilezzz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. gilezzz

gilezzz Newbie
    None

May 5, 2011
    I live in China, bought a LePhone (really good product for the money, it's quite cheap now!), then installed the "gelivable" OS image based on LeOS 2.5 and with Android Market etc.

Good so far, but... but when I search the Android Market i cannot find all the apps!

I tried to install an application called "Marketenabler" that fakes sim codes, so that Android thinks i am using an US carrier and not a Chinese one. It has helped because i could find more apps, but still a lot of apps missing.

When I try opening Android Market website on the pc and try to install the app from here, it says it is not compatible with my device. I am not sure it depends on that, but i have downloaded APK files from other websites and they work on the LePhone.

Any advice? Thanks a lot guys!

Advertisement

2. Rocky4u

Rocky4u Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 4, 2010
    it is quite normal. for example, google+ can restrict install for some devices, however if you have the apk from somewhere else you can install it.

try iPmart

gilezzz likes this.
  3. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 17, 2010
    Market can filter the apps available for you in 2 ways, carrier and/or phone model.

You can fake another carrier, as you did, but you can't fake another phone model, at least I don't know how to do it.

gilezzz likes this.
  4. gilezzz

gilezzz Newbie
    None

May 5, 2011
    Thanks for the answers. Btw, using marketenabler i found google+ in the android market and installed it without a problem.

So far, my impression is that the phone has a good speed. Most of the apps i throw at it work quite fast. The only shortcoming is compatibility, eg. in some games multi-touch is not active, or there are little problems with the text position in some apps. I suppose this is because the phone is sold only in China, so not many developers care to test apps on this machine. Real pity! Anyway.. phone is sold for 1600-1800 yuan, so for this price I really have no complaints!