1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General How to see pics transferred from mac?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Roy Stevens, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Roy Stevens

Roy Stevens Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2016
    Male
    Hi
    I transferred some pics from my mac to my Moto G's Pictures folder. Now how do I look at them. Do I need a special app? Looking at the ones I have, I don't see how to do that. The google Photos app just appears to want to sync things, or am I wrong?

best
    roy

Advertisement

2. Marty48

Marty48 Member
    None

Dec 29, 2015
    Male
    First of all I don't use a Mac so read my advice with a grain of salt. I don't regularly use a viewer app other than Gallery that came with the phone. I also don't use Google Photos but that may be one of your better bets. Failing those suggestions do a Google search with some key words. If you like to explore what your phone stores and where, you can use ES File Manager. It contains a photo viewer too. If you're not interested into stuff like folders and files, forget ES File Manager. Good luck.

3. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Try putting them in the DCIM/Camera folder.

They should show up in picture apps.

4. Thom

Thom  
    VIP Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Software Developer
    Keene, NH USA
    Try this ... after you copy the pictures onto your phone ... reboot your phone. A lot of the indexes are built each time the phone is booted up.

... Thom

Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)

The third generation Moto G was announced in India in July of 2015 (it became available for purchase that same day). The Moto G 3rd Gen features a 5.0-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 410 processor, 16GB storage, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear/5 MP front facing cameras, 2,470 mAh battery, and is IPX7 certified against water/dust.