• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to sell Virgin Mobile Grandfathered plan

Ill give ya a dollar for it. No how about you give me a dollar to get in the wayback machine and go back to 3G speeds and no phone better than a motorola triumph.
I used to think my $25:a month was something special while I held onto that MT till all the good apps orphaned its support. Then a year ago I got an S3 and 4lte coverage. Well worth $10.
Your plan only works on 3g phones that often have been abandoned in support or arent powerful enough to run current apps. The triumph for instance never got an update past froyo and app developers booted it from supported devices.
It was fun bragging about what a great deal I was getting. When I pulled out my Betamax player I just looked dorky.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones