1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to set Samsung Galaxy S SGH-T959 use as modem for internet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GalaxyST959, Feb 8, 2011.

?

how to connect Galaxy S t959 to labtop for internet

1. useing you Galaxy @ as modem.

50.0%
  2. connect to the internet using your SGH-T959

50.0%
  1. GalaxyST959

GalaxyST959 Lurker

I spend 2 days to get this going after reading all kinds of Forum, how you should do this and do that, nothing works at all. I down loaded the samsung kies from uk version 1.5 and it work only for media and SD. also try to download PDAnet and still crap, none of this work at all because it does not reconize the driver. I have a Lenovo T410 labtop and a Tmobile Galaxy S SGH-T959. was tired of running around so I came accross this one down load. come to find out that the phone version was a 2.1, all you have to do is down load this driver to update your phone version to 2.2
    Link here

Free Download Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959 PC Kies for Windows 7/Vista/XP:
    Down load this link and when install completed it will reboot your computer, after restart open the program Kies Mini and it will run an update, after up date is completed. connect your phone go to Application and go to USB setting and select samsung kies, then hook up your phone via USB, once it connected it will show update version for you phone, Click on update yes. Note it will take between 5 to 15 mins to complete the process. once it is done downloading and uploading the phone will restart. just follow the promp.

Now your all done with the new version, go to setting, then to wireless and network, then you now will see Mobile AP and active it, It will turn to a wireless modem that you can connect up to 5 device. Now you can go to your labtop and select the wifi option it should say android#### click and connect to. now you got internet. Screw all the other download crap.
    HOPE this HELPSSSSS.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews