• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps How to Show or Hide Horizontal Menu on Image Click?

Hello Friends,
I am developing one Menu based application, In this application i am created Horizontal Scroll Menu with 'HorizontalScrollView'. Now i want to hide this menu, i am stuck in following things :
1. First thing i want to place one image on top of this menu means this Image covers my Horizontal Menu.
2. Second thing is when i click on Image it will slowly goes down and my Horizontal Menu comes up.
3. Third things is that when i am clicking any where in application and at that time if menu is visible then Menu goes down and image comes up.

Means both Image and Menu have interchangeability, i am drawing this Menu & Image in the lower part of my Layout.

First thing i want to know this is possible or not in Android and if it is possible then How To Do It?

If anybody have nay idea, doc or sample code please share with me.

Thanks & Regards
Ankit

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones