• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to start without camera?

friends, i think i am asking a stupid question, but still one thing is in my mind,
whenever i power on my camera, i have to swipe to unlock the screen, but after swipe and unlock the screen camera turns on, i dont want that on startup, sometimes i want to use it for messengers or facebook, and each and every time i have to click on home button to shut the camera, is there any way by which i can start the camera screen not the camera and use apps?

Only way is not to power it down completely but leave it on stand by mode, then when you wake it up by pressing the power button and swipe to unlock it will not start the camera but goes to the Home page so you can do other stuffs.

Hopefully Sumsung will issue an update to fix this or someone in XDA can come up with a solution or and app for this.
Are there many Samsung Galaxy Camera developers over at XDA?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones