• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to Stay in Roaming mode

Yanks

Jul 13, 2011
I live in an area where I get a bar or no sprint service at all. Is there anyway to stay in a roaming mode? I've read that if I was to continuously stay in a roaming mode then sprint will cancel my service after a certain amount of data usage has been used up. Is this true?

I live in an area where I get a bar or no sprint service at all. Is there anyway to stay in a roaming mode? I've read that if I was to continuously stay in a roaming mode then sprint will cancel my service after a certain amount of data usage has been used up. Is this true?

Sprint will not cancel your service but they will block your roaming data access if you reach the 300MB or 500MB limit per month. Phones are programmed to look for native carrier signal first so staying in roaming mode might not be too easy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones