1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support How to store photos in mediascape

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chiko930, Jul 26, 2010.

1. chiko930

chiko930 Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Is there any way I can store photos which I haven't taken on my xperia in mediascape? I've tried transferring the files over and they show up as there on my laptop but I can't access them from my phone. The reason I ask is, I'd like to put my holiday photos from my camera onto the same album as my xperia photos so I have them all in one place to show friends/family. Thanks

Advertisement

2. knudsen81

knudsen81 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    i only create folders on my sdcard and put image in folder then it shows in media scape

3. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    UK
    Look for the DCMI or DCIM folder on the sd card and create a folder on the pc desktop to put your pictures in and then put it into the above folder on the sd card. I trust your unmounting the sd before you try and view the pictures?

4. rosered

rosered Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    I created sub folders on the sd card in the picture file... ie Randomz, Birthday, Holiday etc. It may help to have a file manager installed as well such as Linda or Astro so you can have a proper look at whats on the card and move it again if necessary without the need to be hooked up to a PC.