• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to switch between opened apps?

Biffos

Android Enthusiast
May 23, 2013
How can you switch between opened apps without closing one? Is there something like a shortcut like you can do it on Windows? To change between opened apps I generally press the home key to get access to the other app I want to open, but mostly the currently opened and shown app then gets closed automatically.

Many thanks,

Unbelievable, that I hadn't find it out by myself pressing a longer time the home button. When I press the home key a longer time a window appears obviously always showing 6 apps and a "Task Manager" button. But if I want to open an app I have to short press the home key to get access to the home windows, the other apps.

Yes, so that would be an explanation, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6102 Duos, 170 MB RAM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones