1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to sync 2 bluetooth speakers to Note 8 besides Dual Audio?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SenorApples, Jul 13, 2018.

1. SenorApples

SenorApples Lurker

Hi all,

I have a Note 8 and I've been trying to use Dual Audio to sync up 2 bluetooth speakers to my phone to play music... but there is a slight delay. Are there any alternatives? The delay makes it useless.

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Are the speakers of the same brand and model? Because different bluetooth speakers even with the same brand could have differing latencies, meaning whatever you could do on the phone, if the receiving speakers have differing latencies, then they will always be not in sync.

3. marctronixx

on the app itself, it states "The 2 connected devices may experience a slight difference in sound output", so this is likely what you are experiencing.

you may try to move the phone closer to the speaker that has the delay and see if that may help, but its likely you wont be able to get this to work in the way you want it.

this feature shines its best when its two separate bluetooth devices (i.e. two headphones) ...

==
    the second half of your subject:

you should use a speaker system that can connect its speakers directly to one another , like the JBL Extreme (I have these). for example, you can connect several speakers directly to one main speaker and it will stream to all speakers. there are other companies who offer these speakers.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date was September 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

September 2017
Release Date
Reviews