• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to Sync Samsung Moment with iTunes

I just use DoubleTwist for syncing. But I also hardly ever sync anything. I just drop what I want onto my phone using explorer into the approriate folder. Syncing applications confuse and infuriate me by making something so simple so complicated or restrict features.
I have a question for you. I'm not a tech guy at all, and I don't have any music on my phone. However, my daughter wants music on her phone, and I've dragged and dropped some songs into her phone. However, I'm having some difficulty using the Music Application.

I dragged and dropped an entire album into the SD card, but it isn't showing the Artist and Album info in the native Music App. Is there a way to get that stuff to show up?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones