1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

how to tame wild iPhone fanboys ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 612 GTO, Apr 23, 2012.

1. 612 GTO

remember...many of these people are uneducated (they have hardly heard of RAM) more or less that level . but how to convince them that Android is better. this afternoon this guy was going off on how you have to download additional software to play video games on Android devices (he was referring to Adobe) ...poor thing....then he went of about how the iPad 2 is the best tablet ever made, I mentioned the transformer prime but as usual he didn't understand the beauty of hardware. then I compared the A5 chip to the exynos chip from samsung....then he went off about how the A5 chip wasn't made by Android, I never said it was...then he believe that the iStore is so much superior to Google play, I mentioned Google play was catching up on the number of apps....as usual he was arrogant and ignored it...how do you communicate with Apple fanboys like this ? oh...and the fact that Android is Linux ment nothing to him...any suggestions ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

Not as much as a member who insists on returning with a new account under an assumed name to continue trolling this forum and wasting everyone's time, then. :mad:

As you were left in no doubt before ktw, your behaviour isn't welcome at Android Forums. Please stay away.