• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to tell if sms is sent

Pinn, on my Hero here in SA, go to messages-settings and ensure that there is a tick next to 'Delivery reports', after that when you have sent a message, select the message that you want to check on with a long press, a new menu will pop up (Message options), click on 'View Report' and that should tell you if the recipient has received the message or not.
Cheers
Paul

Upvote 0
Yeah, I would have thought there would have been an undelivered notification, but I'm sure it hasn't appeared on some sms, James.

I'll pop delivery report on Jazman and andy. Andy, when you say it's charged do you mean in my inclusive minutes or on top of that?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Yeah, I would have thought there would have been an undelivered notification, but I'm sure it hasn't appeared on some sms, James.

I'll pop delivery report on Jazman and andy. Andy, when you say it's charged do you mean in my inclusive minutes or on top of that?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply and others have beat me to it. :)
But yes they charge outside your inclusive minutes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones