1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support How to turn off keyboard clicks on Samsung Keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lewisgrant, Aug 23, 2010.

1. lewisgrant

lewisgrant New Member

Aug 23, 2010
    I have an issue and my phone refuses to listen. I am currently using the Android Keyboard but I want to use the Samsung Keyboard because it fixes common typed errors (although the Android Keyboard Settings says it does too, but it doesn't) However, when I switch to Samsung Keyboard, every letter I press it makes an awful clicking popping noise. I know there is no setting under Samsung Keyboard Settings for Sound on Keypress but there is one under Android Keyboard. I have turned it off but the Samsung Keyboard keeps making the clicking/popping noise. Someone help. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Advertisement

2. pinoyplaya

pinoyplaya New Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Settings > sound and display > and check off audible selection

3. jayjinxie

jayjinxie New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    man hunter
    chester
    hey tried this on LG 500 optimus , Audible tones switched off but still the clicking continues, drives me nuts HELP !!!!!!! only way to stop is to go into silent mode.
    This was Ok just recently changed ?/

4. LocKINGMailbox

LocKINGMailbox New Member

Oct 15, 2011
    On my Samsung fascinate with the thumb keyboard app. I hold down the microphone icon next to the space bar to use the option for keyboard sound. I.hope this works for you.

5. o0jamie0o

o0jamie0o New Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Settings>sounds>uncheck audible touch tones

You can keep audible selection on for my phone (Samsung admire). Now it just vibrates.