• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to turn off notification

Hi,

Can anyone help please. am trying to turn off the notification on my SONY ERRICSON XPERIA X10. I have managed to turn off notification for sms through message settings. But i would like to turn off the notifications for miss calls and messages recieved on other applications installed on my phone. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Can anyone help please. am trying to turn off the notification on my SONY ERRICSON XPERIA X10. I have managed to turn off notification for sms through message settings. But i would like to turn off the notifications for miss calls and messages recieved on other applications installed on my phone. Please help.

Thanks in advance

For app notifications connect online....open the Market, hit the Menu button, goto Settings and change notifications to Do Not Notify.

For phone updates goto Settings->About Phone->Software updates...uncheck box

For missed calls....I'm not sure. You might need an app for that. I don't know where under Settings->Sound and Display....where you can turn it off in there.

missed call notification - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones