• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to turn off of dim the keys at bottom of screen?

Anyone know how to turn off the bright (menu, home key, back, and search) keys at the bottom of the Triumph? While watching videos or using my phone as an ereader at night they're pretty annoying.

ddd.jpg

Anyone know how to turn off the bright (menu, home key, back, and search) keys at the bottom of the Triumph? While watching videos or using my phone as an ereader at night they're pretty annoying blindingly bright.

ddd.jpg
fixed it for ya. Yeah I mentioned this last week and people suggested looking for apps in the market that could turn off the backlighting. I haven't gotten around to looking for one yet so i don't know if they'll work... the post is on the howardforums and was probably sometime on Friday or maybe Saturday...

(Yes it is incredibly annoying that they made them so freaking BRIGHT! Does noone EVER check these things when they design these phones? The least they could've done was added a control to settings for it!)

Upvote 0
does anyone know how to do the same thing but with the stupid home menu and back keys that motorola thought would be a wonderful add to the droid razr m. i have eye issues n the lights hurt my eyes. i was able to find apps to change the background from back to white which is another fault of theirs and a screen filter but it doesnt work on the home buttons. any suggestions cause im going blind here lol. also is there an option to do this with out rooting the phone. this is my first smart phone so when it comes to that im pretty much dumber then a box of rocks. the easier the better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones