• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to turn on the flash while taking a picture?

Hello,

I bought Atrix 4 days ago. So far, I am on a learning curve. I have 2 questions.

1. How do I turn on the flash while taking a picture? I can turn it on when I take movies, but not when I take pictures. I tried to change it through settings but it tells me that "flash adjustment not allowed in this scene" even when its really dark. Any ideas?

2. Is it possible to zoom in and out while taking a picture or movie? It will be a digital zoom, of course.

Thanks!

KS

When you touch the screen while in the camera app a side menu pops out from the right. From there hit the flash button and you can select on,off or auto.

You might have changed the scene from the normal one. Make sure you are in auto shooting mode.

This is the important part. Some scenes will let you change the flash mode, others will not. In auto mode, you can set it on, off or auto.

Reactions: ketulshah1981
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones