Just an FYI, I can attest to the fact that this works....It even brings the little red x's back. Looks like new. I just tried it on my wife's LG Env3. She washed it a few months back and both stickers (on the battery and the phone) were completely red. Did the rice/oven trick and all was well, no problems whatsoever. Well lately she's been having some battery problems ,her phone has been shutting off randomly at times as if the battery is loosing connection with the phone. No corrosion issues from the wash, I honestly think this issue is unrelated. Well, it turns out that there was a problem with the Env3's battery/connection design and the Verizon rep. was happy to send her out a replacement phone right away. He said a lot of folks had this problem with the Env3. So, then I start thinking.....Dang, what about those stickers and found this online: Turn Your Cell Phone's "I Got Wet" Indicator from Red back to White Check it out, it really works.