• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to unblock a contact?

A

Android Question

I have a Samsung galaxy 4G exhibit, and a contact that was blocked by calling the company to block it, which now we want unblocked. Is there a way to unblock the contact without calling the company again? I have searched all over to find an answer, but none of them worked for me. I tried editing the contact but there is no option to block or unblock. Please help!

Welcome to Android Forums. Sorry for the delay in responding.

If you called the carrier to initiate the number block you will need to call them back to have the number unblocked as it would be blocked in their system.

Hope this helps but feel free to post another questions via the Guest Questions for if you need further assistance or consider registering for an account for a more interactive response

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones