• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to unbrick A75 if bricked using recovery.

Micromax a75 .... please help me recover it .. it is my experience with Android. CWM recovery rom state toi ... my current A75 4 movies feel paralyzed ung.va 1.5 cm below. if the hardware or software., please try to help me .. I thank you.

Buddy dint got you and if you bricked your phone then just flash the whole MMX stock files via SP Flash Tool thats it but if you are having any hardware issues then either u need to visit service center or any local mobile dealer if not in warranty.

Reactions: ninadchaudhari
Upvote 0
hi.. i have Micromax A110 nd i had bricked my phone rooted b4 using SP flash tool.,... nd i also unbricked it using SP flash tool.... after that i saw IMEI invalidnd wifi errors.. (I dnt know if there r other probs also related to NVRAM). By the help of xda i solved it but its temporarely solution as its a copy paste file...(the command prompt and imei.exe does help dudes). I am nt getting a proper thread for permanent solution.. as NVRAM is a kind of file which we won't find in any custom rom as its a kind of inbuild file. I found a writer like SN_Station tool but in the end i got an Eboot warning.. saying (Com Port doesn't existed error) ds just blew my head... WT error is this how to solve it ??? can this software solve it for good or.. an another temporary solution... how the people who put that NVRAM file on ds phone placed it the first place.. i wana know that.. plz help....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones