• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to upload apps to market with App inventor?

Hello guys i have made my own app with App inventor but i can't upload it to the market i payed the 25$ so.. did that go to total waste?

I found a guide cus i know there is a problem with the icon or something here is the site that i found a guide on : http://www.androidworld.it/forum/app-inventor-91/[how-]-publish-app-created-app-inventor-android-market-4597/

Could some one who know how to fix this problem maybe help me or make a Youtube video like How to... so i can see how you do.. Please i know there is some way to upload it.

Thanks!

Why don't they want them uploaded? Does the app inventor really simplify the process? If so, I suspect that millions of apps would eventually flood the market if every Tom, Dick, and Harry is able to make one.

I read that they are going to enable uploading but i think it wont be til the beta is over

Upvote 0
On a side note, are you the author of the Smultron code editor app on the Mac? I use it daily and love it despite it not being actively maintained any longer. I never questioned why it's icon was a strawberry, but now that I see your avatar, I have to ask if you can shed light on the artwork?

haha first: am not the author sorry.

its a strawberry cus in swedish ''Smultron'' means like strawberry..

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones