• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to upload multiple photos to facebook?

I really dont think its possible
i have had vannilla, sense and now a blur device and i have yet to find a way

i would love to be able to upload multiple pictures. It is redundant and annoying when i have taken a bunch of pictures and have to upload each of them one by one

Also another thing that annoys me is when i am replying to an email like if i was emailing you and i want to send you some pictures, i can't share multiple photos

it only works with gmail when i am starting a fresh email not a reply or anything else

If you figure out, i'd love to know

Upvote 0
You know, the Facebook app that we have for Android really ticks me off... it is so beautiful, it loads quickly, and integrates nearly seamlessly with the UI...yet we are unable to tag people in our photo uploads, or choose to only sync our Facebook contacts with contacts that already exist on the phone. Heck- even the FB app on my Blackberry Storm I could do those things. Why does it seem as if the people developing Facebook apps for smartphones have never used a Facebook account before?

Upvote 0
no they dont.
could someone tell me how to upload a pic to facebook after i take it...?
when i hit 'share' it doesnt give me the option like it did on sense.

I was about to say
google sure doesnt own facebook lol

but um idk why it doesnt give you the facebook option

are you talking about motoblur facebook or facebook for android

i think if you are talking about facebook for android(make sure the app is downloaded)

if you are talking about the motoblur facebook
you have to use that thing that says quick upload

Upvote 0
I was about to say
google sure doesnt own facebook lol

but um idk why it doesnt give you the facebook option

are you talking about motoblur facebook or facebook for android

i think if you are talking about facebook for android(make sure the app is downloaded)

if you are talking about the motoblur facebook
you have to use that thing that says quick upload

well i have facebook installed...i dont even see motoblur facebook (?).
i give up for now :)

Upvote 0
I know how to upload single photos but i can't figure out how to upload multiple ones to facebook. if i select multiple photos and choose share. I only get the option to use gmail/sms/picasa/bluetooth

thanks!

Get quickpic its a great app to view your pictures but best of all if you select all in a folder then you can press share and press fb and it will upload them to an album of your choice :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones