1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to use HS Image Cut?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Adamantus, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Adamantus

Adamantus Newbie

I downloaded HS Image Cut to try to cut a pictures and make it my icons, but I can't find out how to do it like this:

Download HS Image Cut for your Android phone on AppBrain

I understand you have to use DVR and set the pictures that you cut from HS Image Cut, but all I can do is cut out 1x1 squares. In the pictures above, he seems to have cut out 2x1, 1x2, etc. How exactly do you do this?

Advertisement

2. riskaa

riskaa Member

Did you ever find out how to do this? I can't figure it out either!

3. Adamantus

Adamantus Newbie

Sorry, I should have responded. I did finally figure it out and forgot that I had this question on the forum.

I don't have HS Image Cut on my phone right now. Give me about 5 hours and I'll be out of class and able to look at what I did again. I remember that you have to pull the squares in a really specific way to stretch them.

4. Adamantus

Adamantus Newbie

Okay, here's how I got it to cut different shapes:

First, you have to click on a square to open it up. Then, hold on the side you want to drag (it can't be in the center of the square) until the square lining turns orange. Finally, drag the side to cover the other square to make the shape you want.

Note: you can't resize a square into squares that have already been "opened up". What I mean is this: if you have already clicked on two squares (one on top of the other), you won't be able to resize the bottom square up or the top square down.

If you still can't get it to resize (it can be with very picky where you place your fingers), let me know and maybe I can make a video.

5. riskaa

riskaa Member

Hi there. Thanks so much. I figured it out yesterday too and was going to post back to you if you didn't. Now i'm having a lot of fun with it :)

6. crazyzap

crazyzap Lurker

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you could help me out here! I figured out how to cut a wallpaper in different sizes using HS Image Cut, but when I use DVR to set those images, they show up really small like 1x1 squares or something on my home screen as opposed to the shapes I created them to look like...What am I doing wrong? I'd reaaalllyyyy appreciate ur help! Thanks...