1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips How to use PDAnet to connect to Xbox Live using Windows Vista??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LunaLunar52, Aug 4, 2011.

1. LunaLunar52

LunaLunar52 Lurker
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    Hello,

I have just registered, I'm brand new here and so if I am in the wrong forum for this, please forgive me.

I have searched high and low through youtube, google and firefox on how to use PDAnet to connect to Xbox Live using Windows Vista. Is it simply not possible, or am I looking in the wrong places?

I am able to easily use PDAnet to tether to my computer, and I have considered using the Wifi Hot spot (as I only have internet on my phone where I am at, sadly) but Verizon wants me to pay 20 dollars per 2 GB being used and an additional 20 dollars if you use up the 2 GB.

(If you don't believe me, call Verizon)

If anyone knows anything, please help. I would appreciate it. Thank you for anyone who takes the time to read this, and thank you for anyone who takes the time to help me. Take care.

Advertisement

2. jerry42570

jerry42570 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 29, 2010
    Pennsylvania
  3. shawnmooney2

shawnmooney2 Newbie
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Sprint Tech
    Pennsylvania
    pda net will not connect to that you gotta use either the wifi tether or possibly barnacle app.. if you're on gingerbread and rooted... id seriously consider making some alterations to your data manager services apk located in the system of the phone itself so that it is blocked from reading the ports you send your signal out to and you will be fine... or just sbf back to froyo and not worry about it...