1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

how to use sd card for tranferinng movies to tablet

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    OK,so I bought an RCA tablet with jellybean android model thinagummi. I also bought a mini SD card and adapter. I was wondering if it were possible to load movies on the card from my computer, and if so, how to do it, in detailed instructions.
    If any of you are suggesting An app, i only want free ones. Plus, I would like told exactly which button to click, instead of
    go to 'muV app' and click and click download
    InsteAd,
    Go to movie app and click 'SD' then hold down button... Etcetera.
    Thank you for your time.

Advertisement

2. Newmiltech

Newmiltech Member
    None

Sep 9, 2013
    ok. put the sd card in tje adapter plug that into your pc,.. it is.a windows ma,hine I am guessing. when tje catd is inserted.tou should see a popup notice that is hS.been found. if so the just create folder for your movies. Generaly a folder per movie is the standard.Afterwards click on the removesafely icon in the system tray, rje lower right of the desktop. Thos to makw sure that all the data has finished being written to the card. Then remove.it from the adapter and insert to your device. Then make sure that it is set to scan for media, pull down the drawer and bring up sustem settings. go to storeage and chexk off the option to scan it. Then back out go back to your desktop and use a.filemanager like root explorer or es file manager, navigate to your external card, may be listd as extsdcard or extsd zomething similar. Find your vid and hit it to bring up the media player. After the.fist time it should remeber the location. sorry abouth the apelling hands are to big, or, keyboard is to small@_@
    I hope this was helpful. I should be on here for a while yet, so if you need help post and if i see it i'll try to help.
    later,
    ben@_@

scary alien likes this.