• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to video call for LG G2

Wow didn't know you gotta pay for skype now.😕 Is tango better in anyway???😯

Skype is still free as far as I know. You only have to pay if you either want a phone number (to receive calls from cell/landline) or SkypeOut, to make calls to cell/landline. Skype to Skype calls are free (inbound or outbound).

Hangouts, which is installed on your device already, also handles video calls.

Upvote 0
The person on the other side also has to have Google Hangouts installed on their device. It is available for iPhone, desktop PC, and Windows Phone.

Once you both have the app installed, you should show up as contacts to each other, and just initiate a video call. Pretty much the same thing for Skype really.

Upvote 0
I still don't know what I have to do to make video calls on hangouts. Me and the wife have hangouts enabled, but when I call her there's no video icon I can press on my screen😟 (only vue talk)😕 do I have to enable it in settings or something??? What am I doing wrong or not doing at all, "Thanks a Ton".😥

Upvote 0
Ok I'm lost on the actual initiating the video call through hangouts. Can you break it down barnie style because I'm Coming from an "iPhone Cult"🙈🙉🙊 that limits how the brain function at a Broader Spectrum.🌍🌎🌏 In all honesty I seriously want to use this feature on me phone.😀☺

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones