• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Video your screen using built in recorder

cmbilling96

Lurker
Dec 21, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to find out how to use the supposidly built in video recorder om my lg g6. I recently installed the latest update (8.0) and was told how to be able to do this but i can't seem to find it. I would like to be able to take a video of a game on my phine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.

Hello,

I am trying to find out how to use the supposidly built in video recorder om my lg g6. I recently installed the latest update (8.0) and was told how to be able to do this but i can't seem to find it. I would like to be able to take a video of a game on my phine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.

Just open the app and it should prompt you on how to use it. Just press your screen recorder button and it should have a floating toggle of the app on your home screen. Long press the semi-transparent toggle then 2 or more toggles will highlight on the side then click the one that you desire to run your record screen. Now while this function is in operation, it will record everything that you do on your screen video chat text texting apps whatever it will recorded it. Or you can use apps like these:

[moderator redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones