1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

How to wake up phone to end a call?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocean1, Nov 16, 2009.

1. ocean1

ocean1 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Nothing blocking the sensor sometimes I cant end a call because the phone wont wake up! I click everything,slide everything sometimes just sometimes It will wake up if I push the little button up top. Major bummer when leaving a voice message. Anyone else have trouble ending phone calls or the thing going into some deeeeeep sleep?

Advertisement

2. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Female
    Whitewater, Wisconsin
    I read somewhere that pulling the battery prevented this from repeating. Have you tried that?

3. blazingwolf

blazingwolf Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Virginia
    Tap the lock button.

4. 0837s

0837s Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    My Droid has done this probably 4-5 times. I tried tapping the lock button and couldn't get it to wake up, so I just end up pulling the battery and that seems to do the trick. I'll wait until Dec 11 to see if the software update fixes the issue before I go running into Verizon again. They have no clue how to use the phone they sell.

5. ocean1

ocean1 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Tried the battery pull didnt work for long. Reminds me of my Storm last couple of battery pulls lol. Tried tapping on the lock button up top nada. Sliding out the keyboard worked but thats not right. Screws up me ending a call when leaving a voice mail if I cant end a call cuz I cant see the screen darn phones sleeping or something.