1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How to work all the apps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trakakiwi, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Trakakiwi

Trakakiwi Lurker
    None

Sep 10, 2011
    Hi Everyone, i am a new user to Android, plus a slight oldie...so not like the young ones who take to all the new technology.......
    I am finding it tricky trying to get my phone ready for use and working out what aps to use???? I have come from Apple iPhone, and found that tricky enough.........
    Got any advice as to where I can go to get basic information on each app? Just how it works what to do etc .

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. You will likely decide which app you like to do the tasks you want performed for yourself. Just try one a while and then another. We do have an area where we just talk apps that might be of interest to you. It can be found here: Android Applications - Android Forums You might enjoy checking into the area that we have just for your Android phone. The users there will be trading tips and tricks and supporting each other so that they might achieve max enjoyment from their device. Here is a link to the list of Android phones with a clickable link to their specific sub forum. Android Phones - Android Forums
    I hope you enjoy your time here and these forums prove useful.