• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How watch live World Cup 2010 on Droid Incredible

if you dload the app sign up and once it's up and running on your phone you sign into you account online under "plan details" youll see that it says "1 month free vcast video". No need to call or go through a big ordeal unless that does not appear on your account. Once you dont want it just cancel it and you are done.

I just saw that online and came back here to report, lol, but I really appreciate you responding.

Upvote 0
so for vcast, i was able to find today's live games in the latin section. someone earlier said they watched it on vcast via espn, but i couldn't find it. is it in english anywhere on this vcast video app?

when I watched the live france game earlier i didn't really hear it bc I was driving n had it streaming in my lap, lol, are you asking for a replay of it? whe you open the v cast videos app, then go to sports, then go to FIFA world cup, then if there is a live game on it will be listed there and you just click it, if you're looking for a replay...then I have no clue all I could find was 4 (19) second clips under copa mundial de la fifa. sorry.

Upvote 0
not sure if my question should be posted here, but here goes...yesterday I installed v cast videos and watched the france game, but there is a game on right now and its still only showing me the option to watch yesterdays game(which isn't live) how do I get it to update the app or update the world cup at least?

Using Vcast and it works great. Did you make sure you completely exited out of Vcast? I think it only freshes the channel options when it syncs at start up.

Upvote 0
Using Vcast and it works great. Did you make sure you completely exited out of Vcast? I think it only freshes the channel options when it syncs at start up.

not sure what I did, I exited out of it completely yes, but I called vzw and he came to the conclusion to uninstall and reinstall, well I restarted my phone, went back to it and the option for usa-england was there, he said on his Moto Droid he had the option to refresh, but it's def not there on the DInc. No big deal, go USA!

Upvote 0
Confirmed skyfire will play the univision.com stream live. Plays it just fine too. Decent quality. Just cancelled my vcast video. No need for it anymore.

Posted on my Inc. using Tapatalk

how did u get this to work? i downloaded skyfire and went to univision.com. when i go to the page to watch live soccer, it asks me to download some adobe thing.

Upvote 0
Confirmed skyfire will play the univision.com stream live. Plays it just fine too. Decent quality. Just cancelled my vcast video. No need for it anymo

how did u get this to work? i downloaded skyfire and went to univision.com. when i go to the page to watch live soccer, it asks me to download some adobe thing.

There should be a little pop up window that comes up when you try the page with the video stream. Skyfire plays it off that. It will not play it off the actual webpage like on a pc. Just click on that little pop up and it will maximize. You can also hit the menu key on your phone and in the menu that pops up select video and should give you the option to play the video on the page.

Posted on my Inc. using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
OH MY GOODNESS~~~~ Whoever INITIALLY mentioned the skyfire and univision combo is a SAINT!! I watched the ENTIRE England vs USA completely on 3g while walking around Manhattan with GREAT quality...almost got hit by a few cars being that my face was glued to my DINC, but otherwise GREEEEEEEEEAT!!! Thanks!!

Upvote 0
OH MY GOODNESS~~~~ Whoever INITIALLY mentioned the skyfire and univision combo is a SAINT!! I watched the ENTIRE England vs USA completely on 3g while walking around Manhattan with GREAT quality...almost got hit by a few cars being that my face was glued to my DINC, but otherwise GREEEEEEEEEAT!!! Thanks!!

Was your commentary in English? When I went to the site the commentary was in foreign, ended up using Justin.TV stream

Upvote 0
Was your commentary in English? When I went to the site the commentary was in foreign, ended up using Justin.TV stream
Nope...Completely in Spanish. It's actually the LIVE feed from the Spanish Univision television channel. It was awesome! Good thing for me, I'm Spanish...LOL..But seriously, even if I didn't understand the language, it was awesome to watch with NO problems whatsoever...

What's Justin.TV stream???

Upvote 0
Nope...Completely in Spanish. It's actually the LIVE feed from the Spanish Univision television channel. It was awesome! Good thing for me, I'm Spanish...LOL..But seriously, even if I didn't understand the language, it was awesome to watch with NO problems whatsoever...

What's Justin.TV stream???

Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone is kind of like ustream, i just searched world cup and found plenty of rooms streaming the match in all sorts of languages.

So managed to watch the Eng-USA match there instead.

Also this works on the stock browser too.

Reactions: izzy35
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones