1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How we convert YouTube video to Mp3

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Adnan fiaz, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

Sometimes we want to convert youtube videos into MP3 but we don't have a PC or a laptop at that time. How it possible to convert youtube videos to MP3 files using a smartphone. If anyone knows about this so please guide me.
    Thanks.

Billtunew likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

you can google it. there is a ton of software that can do this.some are free, some are not. just be careful as some of the software looks like scams. how do you know????? no clue. never saw the need to do this.

just for sh!ts and giggles i tried this website:
    https://ytmp3.cc/en/

works pretty damn well. you can do it as an mp3 file or mp4. i only tried the mp3 and it worked flawlessly. there is no software involved. it is all done on the website and you just download the converted file.

TWERKER, Billtunew, MrJavi and 2 others like this.
  3. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

ok, i will try later...thanks

TWERKER, MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  4. Billtunew

Billtunew Member

With PC and laptops, converting youtube videos to Mp3 online is quite easy with many online converting tools.
    Without PCs and laptops, you can download some supported apps to convert Youtube videos to Mp3 files like:
    - Vidmate (not available on Google Play, you can find it on other third- party sites providing APK files
    - YouTubeMP3 (available on Google Play, multilingual interface and also support other sites like Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud,...)
    And some other video converters that you can find by yourself on Google Play or other sites.
    Good luck!

ocnbrze, MrJavi and TWERKER like this.
  5. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

thanks for guide

ocnbrze and Billtunew like this.
  6. onurimu

onurimu Lurker

Like a member in the previous post I use ytmp3.cc to download music direct to my phone, And it's pretty good and usefull.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  7. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

ok later i read it...thank you

8. Adnan fiaz

Adnan fiaz Member

ok i try this later.

9. policeman26

policeman26 Lurker

Guys, it doesn't work, the sites contain a lot of ads that you can't close. I am getting angry.

MrJavi likes this.