• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How will you destroy your BB Storm?

I got $170 out of my storm!!! put it towards my Dinc. So i got my new phone for $30 haha, but yea, i had to degrade to a Pearl for a week as well. so sad isn't it.!!!

Maybe all those dumb asses complaining about the camera on this thing should goto a pearl, it would benefit:cool: all of us haha

The camera application on my Pearl fails to load about 8 out 10 times. Thing SUCKS. I cannot wait to get the Incredible on Thursday it is going to be glorious.

Upvote 0
Wow, I can't believe so many people have all these crazy problems with their Storms. . . I never really having freezing up issues, only have to do a battery pull every couple of days, no button issues, the screen works fine, and so on. I guess I'm one of the lucky people who got one that works well!

I am still on my original Storm 1. Screen still works as it originally did (would not call that "good"). I have probably had a better exprience than most storm users and I still *H*A*T*E* the f'ing thing :mad:

I have kept my old 8830 (that was a decent BB/phone - at least it knew it's limitations) as a emergency/out of country phone.

Once I rip it's guts out (the 8GB SD and SIM cards), the storm's gonna *D*I*E*, *D*I*E*,*D*I*E*, bwahahahahaha !! :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones