• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howard Stern Episodes

cbr929rcr

Aug 23, 2010
I am sure this has been discussed but like i said I am very new at this. I want to get ride of my surius acct but i dont want to loose Howard. I tried the xiialive but it seems like it all the old shows. Is there a place were i can todays show. Again sorry if i make anyone mad!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am sure this has been discussed but like i said I am very new at this. I want to get ride of my surius acct but i dont want to loose Howard. I tried the xiialive but it seems like it all the old shows. Is there a place were i can todays show. Again sorry if i make anyone mad!!:eek::eek::eek:

Im not sure if I'm allowed to promote this or not by ISO Hunt and Pirate Bay both keep a record of the shows, this does require a manual load of the mp3 however.

the other option is Audible.Com, which is a paid mp3 service for those shows, you get your talk show (O&A all the way!!!) and they skip the commercials for you however it's about 7 bucks a month.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones