• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy from Georgia

Well Howdy all, Just thought I would stop by and say hey. Im a truck Driver out of Central Georgia. Just a lil ways from Macon. I have always been a Windows Mobile fan, cuz apps were so easy to write for it. But in trucking alot of carriers have now switched over to either blackberries or android phones. I refuse to have a brokeberry so I chose android. Too bad I dont know how to write for it lol. But I am pretty good at figuring alot of other things out. I was a member of PPCGeeks for a long time, as well as some other Windows Mobile Forums. Hopefully I can be as productive and helpful when I have time on the side of the highway to help people out, and maybe get some help on some things at the same time.

Y'all have fun now, ya hear?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones