• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy from Michigan

Shorte85

Android Enthusiast
Nov 12, 2010
Michigan, USA
Hello to all! I've already started posting, which you've possibly already came across a couple of my posts. However, if not that's understandable because there are a ton of posts here on this board which is great because it holds a lot of information.

I just thought I would post here and say hi since that is normally what you are supposed to do for your first post, and here I am doing it a little backwards.

Thanks for allowing me to join the board, and looking forward to learning anything and everything about my new phone I will be getting on Monday, November 15, 2010 woohoo! :D Took me a long while to convince the hubby that the touch screen is not at all a bad phone, he's not the techy type like I am. lol! But I got my phone ordered and will be getting it, yay!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones