• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy I am new!

cowgirlcjh

Mar 18, 2010
Howdy!
I currently have the Samsung Instinct (Sprint). Looking at the HTC Hero to upgrade. Then discovered the Evo is already out in Vegas and being tested. So should I wait?? Also, is there an app out there that will give the Hero 'talking caller id'? I LOVE this feature and helps to know if the person calling is worth answering the phone...hehehehe
Please help me out as you can thank you!

Howdy!
I currently have the Samsung Instinct (Sprint). Looking at the HTC Hero to upgrade. Then discovered the Evo is already out in Vegas and being tested. So should I wait?? Also, is there an app out there that will give the Hero 'talking caller id'? I LOVE this feature and helps to know if the person calling is worth answering the phone...hehehehe
Please help me out as you can thank you!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones