1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Howdy little green robot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Intervenient, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Intervenient

Jul 14, 2010
    Student at UCSB
    Hey all!

I've been a loyal iPhone user since the 3G and loved the crap out of it. With the announce of the iPhone 4, I was very excited and ready to make my purchase...until Apple decided to assume all their customers were morons. I have almost no problem with an antenna issue, I do have a problem with arguably the most powerful company in the world that it's a problem with me, rather than the hardware.

Faced with the decision of getting a new phone, I got hit with the fact that $70-$80 worth of apps were going to be unusable. I didn't this to happen again, so I asked another forum what to do, and got a great answer: if you use an Android capable phone, it will run your apps that you already purchased on another Android phone. This alone has made me a huge Android fan.

So, unless something big happens at tomorrows Apple press conference, I will be owning a shiny new Samsung Captivate. These forums have been great so far, and while I'm sure there's a rude fanboy or two, these forums seem like they're used by genuinely helpful and nice people.

:)

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome! Stay aWAAAAY from the 4g! ;)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Android where you have your FREEEEDOOOOOOM! :) :)

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    Welcome to the Android Forums!