• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarian
Oct 28, 2009
3rd Rock
androidforums.com
Just joined, because I am excited about Android 2.0 (Eclair) and the soon to be released Droid.

In my spare time, I am a senior in college majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics, and on the side I am that part-time IT guy. I also hang out at some notable forums (Calendarofupdates, sevenforums, the now-defunct Castle Cops) and play tennis. Oh, and I *do* occasionally get some sleep....

So, without further ado, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Just joined, because I am excited about Android 2.0 (Eclair) and the soon to be released Droid.

In my spare time, I am a senior in college majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics, and on the side I am that part-time IT guy. I also hang out at some notable forums (Calendarofupdates, sevenforums, the now-defunct Castle Cops) and play tennis. Oh, and I *do* occasionally get some sleep....

So, without further ado, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones