• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations! :D

Hope i have something useful to say.. :D

Mostly learning as i think i always will be.

I do have a fair few tips of "what not to do" with android phones and devices. I have had to hard reset more times than i care to admit. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome and at the worst i hopefully can keep people from making the same mistakes i have.

Upvote 0
Sadly no... I've not found a decent rotate app to work with the A81-E. Well other than "Chess Free" but that usually leaves my A81-E stuck in landscape mode till the A81-E reboots itself! Hopefully in the next few months I'm going to find something more reliable to replace the A81-E...

Just might have some tips for you.... I was able to at last get the firmware update to work on the tablet. Now Bluetooth, wifi, and many other things work. From there i gave it to my girlfriend and she has been able to make it shine by Google searching and trying different things out.

IF you do not have the latest firmware then i suggest a update. The trick to the update... the SD card needs to be no more than a 2gig card and just a bare bones sd card. Took me longer than i care to admit to figure that one out.

If you need help hit me up. Trying to get girlfriend to type up tutorials or at least post links to my Android Tablet site.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones