• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy

Hey all from Bismarck, ND. Just got my Motorola Droid last week and it is the best purchase I have ever made hands down. There is nothing that I do not like about the phone.

I am looking for remote wipe capabilities for the Droid and looks like I have to wait until Mobile Defense comes out with a CDMA version. Unless someone knows of something different.

I am also looking for a VPN client that will work with Cisco VPN. As it stands right now I do not believe that there is a client out there that will pass the Group Name which is required for authentication. Does anyone know otherwise?

Hey all from Bismarck, ND. Just got my Motorola Droid last week and it is the best purchase I have ever made hands down. There is nothing that I do not like about the phone.

I am looking for remote wipe capabilities for the Droid and looks like I have to wait until Mobile Defense comes out with a CDMA version. Unless someone knows of something different.

I am also looking for a VPN client that will work with Cisco VPN. As it stands right now I do not believe that there is a client out there that will pass the Group Name which is required for authentication. Does anyone know otherwise?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones